Monday, February 24, 2014

WHERE DO U GET UR LEGS nightstand

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
 
One question I get asked a lot is "where do you get the legs you add to furniture?"
 
 
The answer is everywhere.
Most of my legs are salvaged from other vintage pieces but sometimes
I can find new legs at Hardware stores. Legs can be cut from bed posts,
pillars, table legs, and chairs.
 
NOTE
I only take legs from pieces that are not worth keeping together.
 
 
I bought this chair just before I got sick and planned to show you how to take it apart for all the
 useful parts. That plan went out the window with the oncoming fever I was sporting a few hours later.
 
I knew I wanted it just for parts, and look at the stained underside of the
chair who wants to work closely reupholstering that.
Eeekkkk!!!
 
 
I was able to use both the front and back legs from the chair for this nightstand.
 
 







TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

0 comments:

Post a Comment