Thursday, February 6, 2014

Stenciled Moroccan Table

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download

Yesterday I finished painting this little table that I found on Craigslist a few months ago ...


I sanded, primed, and painted it with SW Big Chill (a good neutral gray that is not too blue or brown)

I then taped it off and spray painted the drawer with Rustoleum Gloss White 

Lastly I stenciled the top with a Martha Stewart stencil purchased at Michaels (same one I used on the bookshelf) - I mixed SW Big Chill with a little white



I have no place to put this little guy ... so it will be put up for sale on Craigslist


Love the shelf below! Perfect for storing magazines ... the right basket would look fab inside too!


I started stenciling in the center so that the stencil would end at the same point on the outer edges


Arent peonies the perfect flower? Love them!


Im going to be sad to see this one go ... but more room in the garage to  hoard hold my finds :)

While I was stenciling, I decided what I wanted to do with our table/desk seen in the background of the stenciled moroccan rug post ... hopefully David will be on board ... Ill let you know!

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

0 comments:

Post a Comment