Monday, January 27, 2014

Updates

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Ok, I have found that I need to keep a portion of my old webpage just for photos and Clash of the Titans stuff. I have put links to that stuff and upgraded the site. BUT: I need to work on the photos page - seems that Fireworks has scrambled the sequence of photos, but enjoy them anyway!
I decided to develope this blog site because it seems so much easier to edit than doing a full website, and alot quicker too.
Also, visitors can post their comments to my posts! I think that will help, especially when we need updates on Dad, family stuff, etc. - so we can all have fun with this!!!
MOM-- if you are reading this, try and post a comment and see what happens...

Later
TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

0 comments:

Post a Comment